NLSDAYS – Greater Copenhagen Region® Investors Pre-Event
We are pleased to invite companies in the Greater Copenhagen Region to pitch and showcase their innovative business ideas in front of a distinguished audience of investors attending the Greater Copenhagen NLSDays Pre-Event at Medicon Village in Lund. The event is organised by Medicon Valley Alliance, Copenhagen Capacity and Invest in Skåne.
Company pitch opportunities
- You will have a 6-minutes pitch in front of an audience of investors
- Following your pitch, there will be a 1-2 minute Q&A session
- You may also have a roll-up and a table outside the pitch venue allowing you to engage with investors during coffee breaks.
Open to all therapies and technologies
The pitching sessions are open to companies across various therapy areas and technology sectors, but we will give priority to companies with a focus in oncology, neurology and regenerative medicine/cell and gene therapies. The development stage of your company should preferably be before an IPO has been induced.
Please send your registration to Micael Gyorei firstname.lastname@example.org for Swedish companies and Niels Thun Andersen email@example.com or for Danish companies, and no later than the 13th of November to secure your spot. Once you have signed up, one of the organisers will rearch out to you.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to showcase your innovations and connect with potential investors. We look forward to seeing you!
For more information about the event, please visit: https://www.nlsdays.com/program/greater-copenhagen-region-investors-pre-event/
- When: to
- Where: Medicon Village, Lund, Sweden
- Organizer: Medicon Valley Alliance, Copenhagen Capacity and Invest in Skåne.
- Language: English
- Olivier Duchamp-Giudicelli