Since last Spring, we’ve been busy launching new set event formats and networks in order to facilitate networking, knowledge sharing and social energy build-up. So far this year, we’ve arranged 65 events with 1 836 attendees present. Or about an event every second workday. And hosting interest is increasing, why we expect to increase the number going forward.
We’re well underway in our event planning for second half of 2023 and are even booking events for 2024. So, if you’re interested in hosting an event, please make contact asap with firstname.lastname@example.org in order to optimize your chances of choosing an event date optimal to your needs.
To help you plan your professional life after summer holidays – known event dates (and registration links where possible) with Medicon Village involved first six weeks post July:
- 22 August: Science for Breakfast hosted by Medicon Village Innovation (autumn kickoff)
- 29 August: Science for Breakfast hosted by PharmaRelations
- 30 August: Meet&Greet hosted by Ramcon/Heidolph. Come by Inspira between 10:00-15:00.
- 31 August: Medicon Village Academy hosted by EVERSANA: Maximising Success in Global Commercialisation: Insights and Strategies Across Life Sciences
- 5 September: Science for Breakfast hosted by Potter Clarkson
- 7 September: The Future of Swedish & Danish Life Science 2023
- 7 September: Science After Work (replaces announced SAW on 24 August)