Welcome to the inauguration of LKP's Mobility House at Medicon Village, on September 1st 11.30 am to 1 pm! Taking place on floor 5, there will be orienting short speaches on what makes this house different. You will also be offered a go-kart tour of the premises, an Eway introduction to charging points, free lunch from a food truck with great coffee from a Fogarolli car, and more.
Some hard facts on LKP's Mobility House:
- Parking available from September 2 (from the short side of the house until further notice).
- Opening hours: 5 am to - 1 am
- Short-term parking: card machine on site or by mobile apps (Parkster, Mobill, EasyPark)
- Number of parking lots: 600
- Disabled parking spaces: 20
- Number of charging points: 60
- Charging capacity: 3,7-7,4 kW (Type 2)
- Area: 19,000 sqm
- Number of floors: 7 + paddle centre on the roof (yet to be decided)
- Elevator: yes
- Mobility services: car wash, tire change etc (yet to be decided)