We have the pleasure of presenting the latest issue of Setterwalls’ Life Sciences report. The report presents our view on selected current issues with respect to life sciences.
Read more about the following topics in the articles included. Link at the bottom of this post.
- Extended transition period for MDR
- Proposed new rules on access to sales data on medicines for human use
- New regulation on packaging: is your business affected?
- AI vs GDPR: the privacy implications of pharmaceutical companies using AI tools
- The European Commission proposes directive to combat greenwashing
- New mandatory copyright legislation: are your employees and consultants being fairly compensated?
- Swedish Food Agency says ‘probiotics’ cannot be used as category name for food supplements
- Commission proposes EU pharmaceutical reform
- Case T-557/20: clarification of when pseudonymised data is considered personal data