This year, Medicon Village Innovation has developed five new event concepts in order to promote interaction between the village’s 2,800 scientists, entrepreneurs and facilitators, and others:
- Science for Breakfast,15-min presentation over a breakfast buffet, 8.30 – 9.30.
- Science for Lunch, 40-min knowledge insights over lunch, 12.00 – 13.00.
- Science After Work, 15-min relaxed interview over drinks, music and networking, 16.00 – 19.00.
- Meet & Greet, promotion of goods and services at different locations in-/outside Inspira.
- Medicon Village Academy, half-day knowledge sharing, 8.30 – 12.30 / 12.30 – 16.30 including lunch and coffee breaks.
The more we contribute to helping our 180 ventures to bring ideas into finished products and services, the better we fulfil the purpose of the public foundation behind Medicon Village, “Mats Paulsson’s foundation for research, innovation and community building”, to promote research within life science with the aim of achieving better conditions for people’s health and life.
Contact Lottie Norrsén (email@example.com / +46 73-501 32 95) for more information on our event concepts.