March 8th is officially set aside for International Women’s Day
In celebrating this day, SmiLe Incubator will celebrate its first International Women’s Day. The event will celebrate, empower, and support women in Life Science business. We will have female CEO’s, leading and aspiring female entrepreneurs in life science to share their stories.
The event will feature:
- How to overcome everyday challenge in business
- How to negotiate and handle difficult conversations
- How to find money and use it wisely
- The power of networks and communities
- Being a female in a male-dominated field
- And more
International Women’s day is a time to inspire each other, to call for a change and to reflect on progress made by women in different parts of the world. The idea of this event is to help connect with business owners, learn tricks and tactics that can be useful to build a successful business. This event is for anyone with the desire to start a business, working in life science, wants to be inspired, empowered or celebrated. Have your most challenging struggles and questions addressed by female experts in the field of life science.
- CEO Xintela –Evy Lundgren- Åkerlund
- CEO Speximo – Malin Sjöö
- Team MEDOW – Linn Wranmark and Frida Mccabe
- CEO Oncosignature – Kristina Masson
- CEO SOLVE – Matilda Ulmius Storm
- Former CEO APOGLYX– Martina Kvist Reimer
There will be food and a light refreshment! Sign up here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/celebrating-international-womens-day-tickets-42271528279
Where: SmiLe Building
When: 8th of March
Time: 14:00- 16:00
Looking forward to seeing you!!!!