Medicon Village Academy – an educational meeting concept for sharing life science knowledgeDrug development is a challenging journey, we will discuss questions you may not even consider asking. In this seminar, highly experienced people from the life science industry will share their successes, failures and insights on how we can develop great innovations into medicines. SDS and Medicon Village welcome you to an engaging afternoon.
- 12.30-13.00 Lunch.
- 13.00-13.05 Welcome note. Susanna Dahlgren, SDS Regional Director, Lund.
- 13.05-14.00 Drug Development – Serendipity or Science. Keynote speaker: Johan Luthman, EVP & Head R&D Lundbeck.
- 14.00-14.30 How to increase probability of success in drug discovery projects? Reflections by a chemist. Johan Evenäs, CEO RedGlead Discovery.
- 14.30-15.00 Coffee break.
- 15.00-15.30 More right & less wrong – in a shorter time. Ulrika Axelsson, Business Coach Smile Incubator.
- 15.30-16.00 Cantargia – building a late clinical stage Biotech company from a novel molecular target. Göran Forsberg, CEO Cantargia.
- 16.00-16.30 Development of combination- and borderline products – Challenges and Opportunities. Anna-Karin Alm, CEO SDS MedteQ.
- 16.30-17.00 Panel discussion and concluding remarks.
- 17.00 After Work networking hosted by SDS Life Science.
När: Tors, 6 okt 2022 12:30 till 17:00
Var: Bistro Merge, The Spark building, Medicon Village, Scheeletorget 1, Lund
Arrangör: Medicon Village in collaboration with SDS Life Science and SDS MedteQ