Empowering Industrial Utilization of Research Infrastructures (RIs)
Building upon the insights shared during our Science for Breakfast event on November 14, Saromics Biostructures and SmiLe Incubator will delve deeper into the significance of research infrastructures like MAX IV, DESY, ESS, and European XFEL. They will be detailing their current applications and sharing their industrial experiences during this Science for Lunch session.
The Hanseatic Life Science Research Infrastructure Consortium (HALRIC) is propelling innovation in the ÖKS-Hamburg Life Science sector by providing enhanced access to cross-border front-end technologies, expert instruments, and advanced data handling solutions. This EU-supported project is fostering collaborations among companies, hospitals, and academic researchers, connecting them with major infrastructures like MAX IV, DESY, ESS, and European XFEL, as well as cutting-edge facilities including cryoEM, advanced biological MS, and 7Tesla-MR.
12:00-12:10 Welcome on behalf of HALRIC by Medicon Village.
12:10-12:30 Per Brunmark – SmiLe Incubator: Startup Insights on Infrastructure Utilization.
12:30-12:50 Derek Logan – Saromics Biostructures: Leveraging X-ray Crystallographic Data Through Advanced Infrastructures.
12:50-13:00 Q&A and mingling.
- HALRIC as a gateway to Research Infrastructures: Access expertise, support pilot projects, and leverage advanced RIs for valuable insights for your company.
- Experiences from three life science SMEs access to synchrotron beamlines.
- State-of-the-art infrastructures enable high-resolution protein structure analysis through X-ray crystallography techniques.
- When: to
- Where: Bistro Merge, The Spark building, Medicon Village, Scheeletorget 1, Lund
- Organizer: Medicon Village and HALRIC
- Language: English
Please register no later than Tuesday 14 November 2023
- Shilan Alsaied