Lund Spring Symposium: Enabling Novel Therapeutic Principles
The inaugural Lund Spring Symposium, May 24-26, 2023, will present state-of-the-art research centered around molecular therapeutics ranging from basic research to clinical applications. The ambition is to raise the profile of Pharmacology as a cross-functional discipline in the 21st Century and to provide a forum to facilitate collaborations across academia and industry.
We are extremely pleased to have many scientific beacons who will be honored at this occasion (see table). Moreover, several other high profile international and local researchers will deliver front-line research presentations. A common denominator across all presenters is their inspirational and transforming research that is providing the basis for a number of therapeutic applications. This gathering will be an exclusive opportunity for scientists and entrepreneurs to broaden their horizons of cutting-edge science and to be an engaging and interactive forum.
On behalf of the Organizers and the Program Committee, we warmly welcome you to Lund.
Keynotes & invited speakers
- CHARLOTTE ALLERTON – Pfizer Inc., USA
- JENNIFER PETTER – Arrakis Therapeutics, MA, USA
- LARS BJÖRCK – Lund University, SE
- KIRILL POPOV – Red Glead Discovery, SE
- TOMAS BJÖRKLUND – Lund University, SE
- ROB SLACK – Galecto ApS, DK
- MIKAEL DOLSTEN – Lund University, SE/ Pfizer
- SARA SNOGERUP LINSE – Lund University, SE
- STEPHEN W. FESIK – Vanderbilt Univ., TN, USA
- KRISTIAN STRÖMGAARD – Copenhagen University, DK
- THOAS FIORETOS Lund University, SE
- FREDRIK TIBERG – Camurus AB, SE
- TREVOR FORSYTH – Lund University, SE
- CLAES WAHLESTEDT – Lund University/ University Miami, FL, USA
- KRISTINA MASSON – Acrivon Therapeutics, SE
- BJÖRN WALSE – SARomics Biostructures, SE
- DARIO NERI – ETH Zurich, CH
- When: to
- Where: Palaestra et Odeum, Paradisgatan 3, Lund
- Organizer: Lund University and sponsored by Mats Paulsson's foundation for research, innovation and community building, AGB Pharma, The Royal Physiographic Society and MultiPark.
- Language: English
- Price: 3000-5000 VAT not included