Science After Work
Science After Work is our concept for really relaxed networking and social energy build-up, with food, friends and great ambiance in Bar Inspira. Especially when sun is shining and we can have music and a BBQ on the terrace. View pictures of happy guests at our last SAW here!
- Timing: Thursday 7 September, starting at 4pm, in Bar Inspira, Medicon Village, Scheeletorget. Ending after a couple of hours …
- Program: 5:30-5:45 pm interview with Ylva Skoglösa, Partner, European Patent Attorney at Aera.
- Food & Drinks: Great food + bar with snacks & beer/wine (with or without alcohol).
- Music: Yes, vibey as usual!
- Registration: No sign up needed – just show up with your friends an colleagues.
- Questions: email@example.com
Join us to meet and network with your local science community – everyone is welcome!
- When: to
- Where: Bar Inspira, Medicon Village
- Organizer: Medicon Village in cooperation with AERA
- Language: Swedish and English
- Lottie Norrsén