Science After Work
See you for summer drinks and a BBQ at Science After Work on June 16th!
Here’s some findings to make you motivated to gather your crew for a final happening before summer holidays, at the grande finale of our popular after work concept:
- We’ve had 150 guests at each of our two first SAWs. People say that’s impressive – we say there’s room for many more!
- Both members of Medicon Village and friends from the neighbourhood seem to attend, something we encourage.
- We perceive the mingling to be more than great, due to all the great guests attending.
Special features for Science After Work round three on June 16th:
- We’ve managed to engage Prof. Carl Borrebaeck as interview person. We know this will be of great interest to many guests, since he’s an interesting scientist and serial entrepreneur with an exciting perspective on both life, business and living in the fast lane.
- We bring you summer drinks with or without alcohol, as inspiration for happy holidays.
- We offer a BBQ on the terrace to go with the drinks. This time focusing on tasty skewers and sliders.
- We encourage you to bring your crew for a final gathering before summer holidays. You won’t get a better opportunity to do this in our neighborhood before summer holidays …
Timing: Starting at 4 pm, June16th in Bar Inspira and on the terrace outside. Ending when it feels right.
Program: 4.45-5 pm interview with Prof. Carl Borrebaeck, scientist and serial entrepreneur, on life, business and living in the fast lane.
Food & drinks: Bar with snacks & summer drinks/beer/wine (with or without alcohol). BBQ served on the terrace.
Music: Yes, music to make you feel good!
Organizers: Medicon Village and Miltenyi Biotec.
- When: to
- Where: Bar Inspira, Medicon Village
- Organizer: Medicon Village in co-operation with Miltenyi Biotec.
- Language: Swedish and English
- Medicon Village