Hidden Value – the digital IP you didn’t realise you have
Digital technology now permeates every industry. This includes Life Sciences which up until now has probably considered itself be anything but digital!
As a result, every business must now think about how and where their new digital assets fit when it comes to developing the IP strategy that will drive their growth.
The conversations patent attorney Christopher Hartland is having with both clients and industry have pushed this need firmly to the front of his mind. Christopher believes that far too many businesses are still missing vital commercial opportunities when it comes to identifying and harnessing the value in their digital developments.
Together, Christopher, Tom and Anna will examine the digital IP every business now creates as they grow regardless of which industry or sector they operate in. The Potter Clarkson team will also share highly practical tips on how to best protect this IP in a way that will maximise the value of both your innovations and your company.
Christopher, Tom and Anna can also be booked for free Drop-in IP discussion for any follow-up questions.
Three key takeaways
- IP strategy for digital assets.
- How to identify protectable digital developments
- How digital IP can maximize company value.
- Christopher Hartland, European and Chartered UK Patent Attorney – Senior Associate Potter Clarkson
- Tom Harding, Life Sciences Patent Attorney, Partner Potter Clarkson
- Anna Johnson Aspberg, Patent Attorney – Senior Associate Potter Clarkson
- When: to
- Where: Bistro Merge, The Spark building, Medicon Village, Scheeletorget 1, Lund
- Organizer: Potter Clarkson in collaboration with Medicon Village
- Language: English
Please register no later than Tuesday 21 March 2023
- Lottie Norrsén