Open Breakfast Event about Sustainability!
As a member of Medicon Village, you are specially invited to celebrate with us!
On the 19th of October, we are celebrating all Certified Change Leaders who have completed one of our certification courses;
The ceremony's purpose is to draw attention to great work and accomplishment!
The event also recognizes the importance of acting for a better world and the environment. To shed light on sustainable development and make people aware!
Therefore, we have invited two special guests;
- Martina Kvist Reimer, Executive Vice President at Red Glead Discovery - a member at Medicon Village - will share their transformational journey to become a sustainable company!
- Sarah Emond will talk about the Inner Development Goals. Sarah is the former Chief of the United Nations UNOPS Global Innovation Centre Sweden, where she worked for 2,5 years before she started her own consultancy firm, By Emond AB.
When: 19th of October
Where: The Lounge at Medicon Village in Lund Sweden (8:30 - 10:00),
How: Sign up for the event - use the orange sign-up button.
You are welcome to bring a friend! Please use the same link for your friend to sign up!
We will treat you to a delicious breakfast!
Welcome to join our CERTIFICATION CEREMONY and seize the opportunity to network with course participants, companies, and others who share the same passion and cause - to create a better world by doing good business
Kind regards Eva
- When: to
- Where: The Lounge at the Spark
- Organizer: VATI of Sweden
- Language: Swedish and English
Please register no later than Tuesday 18 October 2022