Webinar: Latest GARD® innovation and research in in vitro skin and respiratory sensitization
We invite you to participate in our upcoming webinar where new cutting-edge GARD® results will be explained by the experts at SenzaGen and our partners.
In case you missed SenzaGen’s Scientific Posters and Oral Presentations at this year’s WC12 in Niagara Falls or Eurotox in Ljubljana, we are pleased to offer you a new opportunity to participate on Oct 18, 2023.
Come and join us to explore the most recent GARD® data on skin sensitization, presented by Emily Reinke from Inotiv-RTP, a project done in collaboration with NIH and Burleson Research Technologies. Additionally, we will showcase our most recent collaborative projects with industry partners:
Merck | Johnson Matthey | Corteva Agriscience | ExxonMobil Biomedical Sciences | International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) | Duearity | Inotiv-RTP
- Difficult-to-Test Samples
- UVCBs and Formulated Lubricant Products
- Agrochemical Formulations
- Complex Mixtures
- Quantitative Potency Assessments
- Regulatory Acceptance According to MDR
- Protein Allergens
- Emily N Reinke, Principal Toxicologist, Inotiv-RTP.
- Dr Tim Lindberg, In Vitro Toxicology, SenzaGen.
- Dr Andy Forreryd, Scientific Liaison, In Vitro Toxicology, SenzaGen.
- When: to
- Where: Webinar
- Organizer: SenzaGen AB
- Language: English
Please register no later than Wednesday 18 October 2023
- SenzaGen Marketing