Early Phase Clinical Trials in Australia – Fast-tracking your development program
With world-class research capabilities and an efficient regulatory system, Australia is an ideal location for high-quality clinical trials.
We will focus on how you can fast-track early phase clinical development in Australia – from a regulatory, corporate, and operational perspective – bringing together CROs, clinical research sites, laboratories, and business service providers in an informative and interactive session.
- Conducting early phase clinical trials in Australia as part of US IND programs: regulatory & clinical considerations (PharmaSols).
- The recruitment landscape in Australia for healthy volunteer studies, oncology, and non-oncology patient studies post-COVID (Linear).
- Real-world examples of leveraging an Australian specialty laboratory for clinical development activities (360Biolab).
- How EU based companies have accessed, and continue to utilise the R&D tax incentive in Australia (Acclime).
- Dr. Sam Adamson, PhD, Director – Strategic Development, PharmaSols CRO
- James Dietrich, Head of Business Development – UK & Europe, Acclime
- Rodrigo Torres, Executive Manager at Linear Clinical Research
- Rob Pluske, Business Development Manager at Linear Clinical Research
- Angela Luttick, Executive Vice-President, Commerical at 360 Biolabs, a BioAgilytix company
- When: to
- Where: Bistro Merge, The Spark building, Medicon Village, Scheeletorget 1, Lund
- Organizer: PharmaSols, Acclime, Linear Clinical Research and 360 Biolabs, a BioAgilytix company in collaboration with Medicon Village
- Language: English
Please register no later than Tuesday 14 March 2023
- Lottie Norrsén