Update on the new Cybersecurity standards for Medical Devices
After the course, participants will have a general understanding of cybersecurity risk management with regards to development process, product and organization according to the latest international standards and of the requirements in new European regulations, such as the MDR. Participants will also have an understanding of where the ISO 27000 standards fit in.
- Background – what sets medical devices apart?
- Requirements in the MDR.
- The cybersecurity standards landscape.
- The new process lifecycle standard.
- The new technical report with product requirements.
Mikael Dahlke, Principal Consultant
Date and time:
Our one day course divided into two half-day sessions
23 and 24 May, 13.00 – 16.30 on both days
- When: to
- Where: ONLINE
- Organizer: QAdvis
- Language: English
- Price: 7900 VAT not included
Please register no later than Monday 16 May 2022