Biofilms Research Center for Biointerfaces Annual Workshop 2023
This year, Biofilms’ Annual Workshop will highlight research advances in biofilms, biobarriers, and biointerfaces: cancer environments, pathogen-host interactions, and large scale facilities.
The event will cover presentations, informal discussions, poster presentations and a dinner in the evening. This is an excellent opportunity to network and discuss the latest science.
We welcome scientists, students, clinicians, and companies with an interest in our science.
Keynote lectures by:
- Professor Johan Malmström, principle investigator of the infection medicine proteomics group at the Department of Clinical Sciences, Johan Malmström — Lund University
- Professor Trevor Forsyth, Director of LINXS, Meet LINXS new director, Trevor Forsyth — LINXS
- Associate Professor Mattias Magnusson, Principal investigator, LUCC: Lund University Cancer Centre, Mattias Magnusson - Lund University
- When: to
- Where: Studio Malmö, Nordenskiöldsgatan 24, Malmö
- Organizer: Biofilms Research Center for Biointerfaces, Malmö university
- Language: English
Please register no later than Monday 16 October 2023