Drug Development – People, projects and partnerships
Medicon Village Academy hosted by KLIFO
The drug development journey is a lengthy, complex, risky and costly process. The focus on this seminar is to share inspiring stories, experiences, and insights from biotech industry executives on how to identify and resolve gaps and secure efficient development progress.
- How to build a strong team whilst securing short and long-term project progress and important partnerships.
- How to handle what you do not know and drive drug development if you do not have the expertise internally.
- What is important when interacting with investors or potential collaborating partners from a biotech perspective?
- What is important from a VC perspective when evaluating a project or a company?
Alejandra Mørk, Moderator & Strategic Drug Development Advisor at KLIFO
13.05-13.45 Building a biotech company and securing significant partnerships
Michael Engsig, CEO at Nykode Therapeutics
13.45-14.15 Lessons from a transformation
Søren Bregenholt, CEO at Alligator Biosciences
14.15-14.45 Closing the gaps in drug development projects
Alejandra Mørk, Strategic Drug Development Advisor at KLIFO
14.45-15.15 Coffee break
15.15-15.45 How to attract money from (at least one) VC?
Johan Kördel, Managing Partner at Sound Bioventures
15.45-16.15 From academic spin-off to successfully attracting VC seed investment
Cristiana Pires, CEO at Asgard Therapeutics
16.15-16.45 From soft money to IPO and beyond – development of a biotech company
Pernilla Sandwall, CEO at WntResearch
16.45- Closing & Networking with drinks and tapas
KLIFO is an integrated North-European drug development consultancy with significant experience in partnering with pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We offer end to end solutions across all drug development areas, incl. strategic project management, regulatory affairs, clinical development, clinical trial supply, QA, CMC development, non-clinical development and pharmacovigilance. We provide strategic advice as well as operational support in all these areas.
Company Website: www.klifo.com
- When: to
- Where: Inspira Maxi, Medicon Village, Scheeletorget, Lund
- Organizer: Medicon Village in collaboration with KLIFO
- Language: English
Please register no later than Friday 8 September 2023
- Lottie Norrsén